Sunday, April 3, 2011

Lazy sunday

Today I spent my afternoon relaxing on the couch - working on my top secret crochet project... and while I was enjoying my afternoon one of my favorite childhood movies came on - Adventures in Babysitting!!! I can't actually remember the amount of times I would put this movie on and lip-sync to the song "and then he kissed me"!!!


I got this call from Brenda. I went to pick her up.

Tire had a blow out and my mom's car got shot up.

And these guys started to chace us.
And we all got hijacked. huh

We were crusing down the highway,
In this big, ol' Cadilaic.
And it's so hard!
YEAH!
It's so hard...
Babysittin' these guys.
She got the.....Babyyyy sittin' bules.
Baby, baby. Babysittin' blues.
I've got the...Babyyyy sitting blues.


For many weeks after watching this movie with my sister everything she said was like she was singing the blues.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...