Sunday, February 12, 2012

project 365 - week six

all caught up on my pictures! enjoy! 


the sunset was crazy bright! note to self - clean the windshield asap!


just drinking some hot chocolate at work...


umm... I really reallly do love hot chocolate!


had a wonderful night at the ballet with a friend - so beautiful and still soo sad.


this is about $40 worth of candy - pretty much the most fun i've ever had shopping!


youth -- human battleship! 


Powell River Idol - there were soo many amazing performances! so awesome to see so many youth up there singing! 

but I must say this was one of my favorites 99 red balloons - and when she let her red balloon go - I was sold! 


fair thee well -- ashleigh

3 comments:

  1. I love hot chocolate too! :)
    Do you know who won Powell River Idol? I wanted to go but we ended up having my Grandma's birthday party that night.

    Hope you're having a lovely week! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was ilkido jane kelly -- she had some amazing costume changes!!

    ah yes hot chocolate I must have about a mug every morning in these cold months to keep me going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Someone I know!
    I hope someone recorded some of the songs. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...