Sunday, February 12, 2012

new scarf!

I do love circle scarves! so much so that I'm pretty sure I rock one everyday!  I love that I don't have to fuss around with the ends and they just always seem to lay so perfect!


This scarf is probably one of my new favorites but man o man was it a pain to make.  First I read the pattern wrong, then I ran out of yarn, so I bought new yarn, and then I made the same mistake in the pattern, but finally after so many failed attempts, my determination pulled through - but I would be a tad bit happier had I choose a brighter color....


anyways check it out!








and here are some pictures of other circle scarfs I've made:


This one is far more coral than red in real life


this is my favorite color in the whole world haha

later taters -- ashleigh



3 comments:

  1. I love those kinds of scarves! I really need to learn how to knit one of these days! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it really is soo much fun! I'm planning to grab a few girls all together one of these days and just have a fun day learning and making some sweet things! I'll make sure you're invited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! That would be awesome! :D
    I haven't tried since I was 12, hopefully knitting needles like me more now! Haha. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...