Friday, April 8, 2011

bigger, better and a blake-cake

Well tonight for youth we did a bigger and better night - some crazy things came back!!! Some of them were a didgeridoo to oven mitts - CRAZY!!!

The girls also decorated an amazing cake!! (in the shape of a "b" for blake)

Also a very sad thing happened... my iphone falls on the regular but tonight for some reason my phone decided to fall and the screen cracked everywhere... I would post a picture but it's still pretty close to my heart.

Its crazy how life before my phone was content - but now after having one I don't want my life to go back! As soon as I got home I was searching ways to get it fixed, because what would life be like if I wasn't able to check my phone every 5 minutes...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...