Tuesday, April 5, 2011

baby kiewit finally arrives!!!

welcome to the world baby alison!!

my amazing friends - shawna and ryan -
welcomed their second beautiful girl into the world
a little sister to the energetic rebekah mae
born into her mommy's arms
sunday night at 6:05pm
8lbs 7oz



"Children are a gift from the Lord - they are a reward from Him" Ps. 127:3

"Oh yes, you shaped me first inside, then out;
you formed me in my mother's womb.
I thank you High God - you're breathtaking!
Body and soul, I am marvelously made!
I worship in adoration - what a creation!
You know me inside and out,
you know every bone in my body;
You know exactly how I was made, bit by bit,
how I was sculpted from nothing into something.
Like an open book, you watched me grow from conception to birth;
all the stages of my life were spread our before you,
the days of my life all prepared
before i'd even lived one day" Ps 139:13-18

It is just so incredibly exciting when babies are born. It's amazing how God knows us and loves us before we are even born and creates us into these perfect little beings. Everything about how babies are born is just unreal! Such an amazing blessing from God.

Its become a little bit of a tradition for me to create welcome home signs for when the mommies and babies come home from the hospital and I'm getting pretty creative with them.

After trying to break into the shannon household once and found out that they are one of the few people in town who lock all the doors and windows! I got keys from ryan and broke into drop off my welcome home sign.

Some pictures of the process...



and then finally after breaking in the sign now hangs from the tv


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...