Sunday, March 16, 2014

painting in the sun :)

I woke up yesterday just needing to paint


You are soooo LOVED!!! Don't ever forget it - and if you do forget it then take a breath, pause for a minute and remind yourself that you are more loved than you an ever know by a God who is absoutely crazy about you!

That should help :)






As I was painting this I was remembering the first time I ever felt the love of Jesus.  It was during a worship service at a girl's conference and the band was playing a song and and one point the song just repeated "I am so loved" and over and over I sang that line and I felt nothing and I remember looking around and just being so frustrated that I was missing out on something I had never even experienced before - so I asked Jesus if I could feel His love for me and I remember each time I sang that line I felt a little bit more and then a little bit more.  

When I remember this moment I fully believe this time must have gone on for about 10 mins of singing "I am so loved" and at the end I was just a mess of tears and joy and this feeling of unconditional love, this love that I had never felt anything else like it before, this love that from that moment on my life has never been the same.   


may fun characterize your day,
ashleigh :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...