Tuesday, April 5, 2011

a day without shoes...

Millions of children grow up without shoes and at risk of infection and disease. One Day Without Shoes is the day we take off our shoes to raise awareness of the impact a pair of shoes can have on a child's life. Its amazing how much not wearing shoes changed my life for the day - I cared what people would think - I really double thought where I could go and at the end of the day my feet were soo dirty and sore, it even broke skin a few times. Made me so thankful that tomorrow I can wear a pair of shoes. here is a collage of my day without shoes!! I managed to go to work, thebeach, shoppers drugmart, walked a little on the sidewalk and to dairy queen, and even though PR is pretty small a few people even knew why I wasn't wearing shoes! it was pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...