Monday, February 20, 2012

joy dare : week one -- 1-21

I'm just getting started on the Joy Dare today -- check out one thousand gifts - january if you want to join or just read along!

1 -- my hair
2 -- my hands
3 -- that my eyelashes catch my sweat
4 -- seeing the daffodils and tulips sprouting up!
5 -- the hotchocolate beside me
6 -- all the goodies i'll get to have tonight at SOSM
7 -- "tickle my back!"
8 -- "yes,  you can eat that mom swept the floor today"
9 -- "do i always have to be faithful when doing dishes?" -- a kid from superchurch
10 -- the locket and cross on a chain always close to my heart
11 --  mint green painted fingernails
12 --  my beloved bic classic blue pen
13 --  a text from a friend about having thai for lunch today!
14 --  A new cowl scarf!
15 --  the sun start to come out!
16 --  candy!
17 --  the amazing leftovers from last nights dinner!
18 --  excitement to see how lent can change how I see suffering - check it out!
19 --  hugs
20 --  getting letters
21 --  when my mom makes dinner

happy trails -- ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...