Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

and Happy Birthday to my amazing mom!  I love you so so so much!


I would also like to take this time to share some awful valentines jokes!

What did the valentine card say to the stamp?  stick with me and we'll go places!
Why is lettuce the most loving vegetable?  because its all heart!
What did one pickle say to the other?  you mean a great dill to me!
What did one lightbulb say to the other? I love you a whole watt!
What did the boy octopus say to the girl octopus?  I wanna hold your hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand!


ashleigh


3 comments:

  1. Haha, my favorite is the lettuce one. . . and the octopus one. . . and the stamp one . . . oh all right, I guess I just like bad jokes in general. xD
    Happy Valentine's Day! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah haha me too!!!

    here's a knock knock one for you!

    knock knock!
    who's there?
    sherwood
    sherwood who?
    sherwood like to be your valentine!!

    love all the comments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! :D
    Why did the banana go out with the prune? Because it couldn't get a date!

    No problem! I love your blog!
    I used to have a blog and getting comments was so much fun. Sometimes it's just nice to know people read it. :) I think I may start up another blog soon, once I figure out a name.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...