Monday, February 13, 2012

feeling refreshed...

A friend of mine has been telling me about this website one thousand gifts and whenever I left her house I would forget to check it out or I could never remember the name of the site!  Today I managed to actually find the site and became completly 

challenged
encouraged and
inspired!

So after spending about a hour or so looking at posts and reading encouraging comments I walked away with two challenges for myself!

1 -- memorize the book of colossians in 53 weeks.  I remember when I was little I used to love memorizing verses.  My frist Bible is full of all the stickers I would get! 

2 -- the other challenge I have found for myself is the Joy Dare - who couldn't stand to have a little more joy in their life! So for each day of each month there are 3 challenges to either write about or take pictures of - by the end of the year you will have captured 1000 gifts from God.  Its almost like a treasure hunt and seeking out gifts from Him everyday!

Just three gifts a day

a joy dare to give him all the glory - and share the joy!

I'm a little behind so hopefully I'll get caught up by the end of this month or march...

wish me luck -- ashleigh






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...