Saturday, November 9, 2013

It's a wonderful blanket :)

This wonderful blanket has been my partner all through summer :)  It is made log cabin style with 21 different blocks (all different crochet patterns) that start in the middle of the blanket and end up working all the way out.

I would really love to say that the blanket turned out perfect but it is far from being a rectangle... and there are a few parts where I am convinced I just did my own thing cause there is no way it fits into the blanket :)

But here is my try at the Upperclassman Apartment Blanket - It was really fun to make and I do love the colour so much!



had a few days working on it up the lake - on one early morning even my little friend sat with me and learnt how to do a few stitches on it.  It was a pretty special moment :)





colour outside the lines,
ashleigh


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...