Sunday, September 30, 2012

a lovely night

well tonight has been a lovely night of crocheting and losing myself once again in downton abbey - It really is my most favorite thing on tv ever. Tonight I finally had some time to catch up on season three and it was wonderful!

So do you watch downton abbey - no... - WHAT! Surely someone in your life has gotten way up in your personal space and shouted with disgust "you haven't seen downton abbey yet? HOW have you not seen downton abbey yet!!" and while I too am a little shocked, but only in a loving way of course, fear not because there is still time for you to fall in love with this awesome show!

 So for you who haven't watched DA before here is the promo for season one - because I would hate to spoil how things have progressed!


click on it - watch it - and fall in love! 

So while I was becoming lost in pretending I am part of the crawley clan living the aristocrat lifestyle in England during the roaring twenties - I did manage to get some crocheting in!

I haven't really got too far - and I still have no real solid idea on how I am actually going to finish them I thought I would share with you all the yarn I have chosen!


I took a break in my crocheting to make some amazing tortilla soup - and by a little I mean alot! As I will be eating tortilla soup for about the next two weeks! good thing its soo delicious! 


hope all is well - ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...