Monday, July 30, 2012

summer slipper fun! part one!

It has been quite a long time since i've started any new projects and so I was itching to find something that would just totally inspire me - and I found the most colorful amazing slippers ever!! Check them out!

Are they not the most amazingly comfortable brightly colored things you have ever seen! I instatly knew I had to make these!! but after following the link to the pattern this is what I found...

How this lady turnned these short little ugly booties into something truly amazing is something I am going to have to figure out!

Wish my luck as I try to write my own pattern to have these simply beautiful slippers on my feet by the end of summer!

happy summer days -- ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...