Saturday, January 7, 2012

laugh more - you're beautiful!

today just felt like one of those stormy days where all I wanted to do was stay inside bundled up by the fire watching old movies and sipping some hot chocolate... and that is exactly what I did


well... and I am also really behind on some book reports so I did some of that too...


well... I actually made some really cute magnets while I was at it - so after a nice long day of relaxing/reading/watching/writing and crocheting - I made something really cute and easy!




they just make me smile everytime I see them!!


Early next week check back and I'll have a tutorial uploading to show you how easy they are too make! Pretty much if you have a birthday coming up this is what you'll be getting from me!


I also wanted to share this song that totally inspired me today


i see your face in every sunrise
the colors of the morning are inside of your eyes
the world awakens in the light of the day
i look up to the sky and say
you're beautiful

i see your power in the moonlit night
where planets are in motion and galaxies are bright
we are amazed in the light of the stars
it's all proclaiming who you are
you're beautiful, you're beautiful

i see you there hanging on a tree
you bled and then you died and then you rose again for me
now you are sitting on your heavenly throne
soon we will be coming home
you're beautiful, you're beautiful

when we arrive at eternity's shore
where death is just a memory and tears are no more
we'll enter in as the wedding bells ring
your bride will come together and we'll sing
you're beautiful, you're beautiful, your beautiful

I SEE YOUR FACE, YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL!


after listening to this more than a few times today - it made everything inside of me just become so excited!  Jesus you are beautiful and your overwhelming love has just ruined me for anything other than you.  Your creation is beautiful!

I challenge you just to look for his love and beauty in creation - it's everywhere - he is calling you to him!

LAUGH MORE -- ash




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...