Monday, January 2, 2012

happy new years!

I really am hoping for a lot in this new year - habits to be broken and new ones to be made, to see growth in my life, more time to be creative  - to stop being like a rock and see some change in my life!


As I have been dreaming about this new year and the new exciting opportunities I would love to see happen I made a new years resolution list - the very first one in many many years!!


So here it is:
- start blogging more! I have always dreamt of doing a picture blog, so I am taking the 365 day challenge so every sunday I'll be posting a weeks worth of pictures - I've seen other bloggers do this and it looks really fun


- start dedicating one day a week to sewing or some other craft - I have soo many projects just waiting to be finished!!! This has got to happen because I have also just picked up a new amy butler book and there are soo many things I want to create!


- read the bible in a year -- if there is anyone one else who wants to do this one together I would love to be accountability partners with you and just share and listen about the awesome times spent in the word!


- get healthy! my goal this year is to lose about 40lbs - its going to be tough but I started today and thats just the first step so hopefully I can stick to it and see some awesome changes towards a healthier lifestyle


So wish me luck!  


Hope you have a blessed new year full of new challenges and awesome adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...