Wednesday, May 25, 2011

this could be my most favorite thing I have ever sewn!

here are the amazing quick change pants I made for the beautiful miss alison out of the Handmade Beginnings book by my hero Anna Maria Horner!!

They were so easy to make and the most fun was picking out the fabrics to use since the different ways to put them together could be soo cute!

They are a size 3-6 months because i loved them so much I wanted her to get to wear them for a longer time.




They are reversible!! Which really makes them that much more amazing!! 



These were for sure be a staple for all baby showers and children's birthdays!!



This week really has been CRAZY!! I just got home from an amazing weekend with an amazing crew of youth away at historymaker -- so many lives touched by Jesus, so many dreams planted - really just such an exciting time!!! The theme was stand so I thought I would leave you with a song by Leeland that really touched my heart this weekend.   The bridegroom is coming!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...