Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I have come back to my love of sewing!

I've recently bought two new sewing books and have had such an amazing time getting back into my love for sewing.  I am certainly a little rusty and with a new machine it has not been a very smooth transition - as almost every project has had to have a little bit of hand sewing due to the fact that I had broken the machine and been unable to finish using it...


The first book I picked up was One Yard Wonders: 101 Sewing Projects.  Its really fun to go into a fabric store and just get a yard of all the fabrics I love and know I will have something amazing and fun to make out of it when I have a gift to give or am just feeling the need to create something!!




The second book I picked up is Handmade Beginnings - by Anna Maria Horner.  The book is filled of amazingly cute projects for babies - and since babies just seem to keep popping out everywhere these days I know i'll get to do a ton of these fun projects!






I've already finished a few projects so hopefully I find my camera cord and am able to share some of the finished projects.  They are some of the cutest things I've ever made!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...