Saturday, March 1, 2014

Mittens :)

I do so love my new mittens!  They are my first mittens I have ever knit and they were super easy!  You can check out the free pattern here.  Knitting has never been my most favorite thing to do - mostly 

I think it's because I have never truly learned how to knit in the round... so basically everything I make is either a scarf... or something I knitted flat and cheated by crocheting together :)  
I think the most annoying thing about making things in pairs is that once you finish one it is super exciting - but then you have another whole one to make... worst...

I hope you enjoy the pictures of my nubby mittens and they inspire you to make them like they had inspired me!


starting to make a dent in my large stash of needlepoint yarn!


honestly, who knew that this weird shape would turn into a mitten!!



I haven't decided if I will call them my watermelon or strawberry mittens yet... but who nicknames mittens after summer fruit anyways...



So my hair is getting crazy long!  It's at the point where if I am sitting it pretty much touches the seat.  I am beginning to question if I am one of those weird long haired people... I think I may have to go in for a trim soon....


while this photo was being taken kyle was throwing snowballs at me... thanks bud!


Loving this song right now -- 


yours till the crow flies or the flies crow :)
ashleigh






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...