Monday, January 6, 2014

My new bible cover!

oh how I love to create things that have no real purpose except to make my life more colourful!  So after recently getting a new bible it was time to make a cover for it - I chose one of my favorite amy butler fabrics - so much fun!



its kinda humungous haha


don't they just look like they can be best friends!


hmm... maybe I should have tidied up the threads before taking the pictures haha...


Tonight I had a wonderful dinner with some friends and we were sharing about our lives and I was reliving some of my ywam memories and when I got home my old ywam journal caught my eye and I started reading it and wow!



haha if you know me I love colouring with crayons!



the pages were filled with a passion to know God more and to see how I was ready to change the world - to go to the nations - to just go - to share his love that was over filling me.

This is what I read in one of my entries - my faith should never be called something boring! It should be exhilarating!  It allows me to interact with the creator of EVERYTHING - so I will continue to seek out challenges and pursue a great God on a wild adventure

Now, after reading through all those entries I can remember just how much my life was forever changed - reading so many prayers that I had and seeing God answer them over the years and being reminded of the things I still need to keep praying into.  Re-reading that journal was like getting a hug from a really old friend :)

be safe, be healthy, be happy
ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...