Thursday, March 8, 2012

joy dare : week 2 #22 - 42

22 -- this morning I woke up and it was soo bright out - turned over and saw it was only 7... too bad this was the morning I could sleep in...
23 -- pic coming
24 -- pic coming
25 -- crocheting
26 -- watching an elderly couple taking a early morning walk hand in hand
27 -- my friends while watching survivor
28 -- sour keys
29 -- amazing new smoothies at mcdonalds
30 -- nice tall mug of hotchocolate
31 -- daffodils
32 -- ketchup and mustard bible
33 -- highlighted scripture
34 -- old glow in the dark stickers on my ceiling
35 -- softest violet sheets ever
36 -- orange juice! but still wishing it was hot chocolate...
37 -- my sister listening to loud music
38 -- cars driving by
39 -- hail
40 -- he called me lovely
41 -- the cross
42 -- through testimonies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...