Wednesday, March 28, 2012

joy dare : #43 - 42

43 - drawing from a little friend of mine tucked away in my locket
44 - time
45 - a beloved mango smoothie with a friend
46 - a friend finally guessing my draw something picture... sometimes i am an awful drawer
47 - a lady I work with finally seeing the big picture - in the midst of a bad day - smiling!
48 - an elderly couple walking hand in hand for a morning walk
49 - "Count me in Im amazed this loves for me Lord"
50 - that Kony needs to be stopped - those children deserve to be safe
51 - feelig God's love for me
52 - "The Lord your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing" Zep 3:17
53 - "Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart" Ps. 37:4
54 - "The Lord will fight for you, you only need to be still" Ex. 14:14
55 - the delightful cupcakes topped with green icing my mom made for dessert!
56 - coastal weather is never dull - snow, sun, rain, snow sun
57- tonight i'm going on a treasure hunt with God - praying already!
58 - the dew on the top of newly flowered daffodils 
59 - the fudge drizzled on my popcorn snack
60 - the fading reminder of God's love on my hand
61 - the snow that fell down today
62 - after spending the weekend sharing a room with four girls it made me miss slumber parties and just the funny things girls do at night!
63 - my new phone case...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...