Wednesday, June 6, 2012

for the love of musicals!

I LOVE musicals - there is just something about someone breaking out into song in mid sentence in a movie that makes me smile and large dance numbers that make me jealous that I happen to have two left feet.

Here are 10 reasons why I love musicals

10 -- the songs really stick in your head - pretty sure that the songs are always the most memorable and crave to see the movie because I have a certain song stuck in my head!

9 -- there really has to be no plot in a musical -- I know this hardly feels like a reason to love them! but with all the pretty songs, dresses and fun dance numbers it makes up for it!

8 -- the men are always dreamy...

7 -- musicals are weird...

6 -- musicals usually involve dancing -- And I love dancing. Let me rephrase that: I love to watch other people dance. Dancers in musicals make it look so simple and fun that I almost want to try.

5 -- the men get to say things through song that in real life you would never hear them say

4 -- I like that at least once during watching a musical you can usually find yourself thinking "hmm... I wish I lived in a musical"

3 -- they are usually super cheesy -- and i like it!

2 -- you get to feel apart of the movie -- after watching your favorites a few times you get to sing along with all your favorite songs - pretty much like you are part of the movie

1 -- they always end with a happily ever after -- pretty sure its a requirement of musicals to have a hopeful ending!


So when live musicals happen in real life its pretty much the absolute ultimate! Check out this super sweet live lip-dup proposal! It may just be the most awesome thing you've ever seen!  Look how happy she is!
Isaac's Live Lip-Dub Proposal from Isaac Lamb on Vimeo.

just sooo awesome!!

happy singing -- ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...