Sunday, April 29, 2012

lazy sunday!

I did some organizing this afternoon in my sewing room! now its all clean and tidy and makes me just want to start some new projects and lock myself away down there!




Some of my yarn stash...


my patterns and what nots 


so while i was in my cleaning zone - i had some music playing and this song came on and in the middle there is spoken word that totally surprised me and it got my heart racing and made me excited - christ is risen!

what does that poor Jewish man, dying on a roman tree two thousand years ago have to do with me?
Christ came and died to marry his Bride to be - and although death could kill the groom it could not kill the ring! God made us one with Christ and life in matrimony's cling! and now the undying church - his everliving wife can sing - oh death where is your sting, oh grave where is your victory!

the body is rising - we are the risen church!

 so I thought I would share!


happy sunday! -- ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...