Thursday, July 28, 2011

on my heart...

Take a few minutes and just soak this in -- you are BEAUTIFUL!!

A friend posted this the other day and i have come back to it and watched it about twice each day for the last 3 days.   It has totally encouraged me - He called me beautiful!!  

Do you think I’m
BEAUTIFUL?
Does anybody think I’m
BEAUTIFUL?
I do.
I do proclaims the voice that spoke the skies
And He says let me dry your eyes
I have heard your cries,
I only wish you had heard mine.
Galaxies and shooting stars
I set spinning so you would know the beating of my heart
I painted rainbows and roses so that you would know that you are a work of art.
I gave you strong winds and rushing rivers,
So would know you are my strong Sons of Thunder
I gave you the sunrise and moonlight
To let you know how precious you are in My sight.
I sent my Son to live and die and rise for you
So that you would know
I love you
And I think you are
BEAUTIFUL

I have been struggling with a few things this past month or so and the subject of beauty and struggling with self worth and just feeling completely undone by the question -- am I beautiful?
all I could think of was that beauty was tied to love - and love was for the pretty and beautiful and since i had neither what was I worth? 
So i challenged Jesus - the word says you are ravished by the sight of one glance from my eyes - so i looked up to him and asked what am I worth to you - and truth came back into my life.
I saw the Jesus on the cross and he said you are beautiful!
-He loves me - He who knows me more than anyone else said I was worth it - says I am His and I am precious!!! Take in this truth!!
It is so easy to get lost in the world's way of thinking.  To get disconnected to the point where you look at life through the prospective of the world but jesus just says YOU SHALL LOVE ME - forget what the world says YOU SHALL LOVE ME!

His Son’s scars was the call
And this is His children’s response
With hands in the air
With voices together that drown out the enemies lies
I am
BEAUTIFUL
I am
BEAUTIFUL
I am
Washed in the blood of the lamb
Washed away the soot and sin so you and I can
Clearly see that
I am A new creation
A new sensation
I am a floodgate of heaven,
Made to reveal heart of God to the heart of Man
Showing brothers and sisters what they are so they can
Join in our war cry shouting
I AM YOURS LORD
--mike young

So if you are struggling with this - let the truth soak in! let it change you - shout out "i am beautiful" and let jesus make it so real to you.  Ask him to tell you all the things he loves about you - how he made you perfect.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...